- Whereas caught at dwelling amid the coronavirus pandemic, I have been entertaining myself by attempting out new hobbies.
- I picked up the paintbrush for the primary time in years and gave clay sculpting a strive.
- I discovered a ardour for cooking and attempting new recipes.
- Whereas I will not proceed with all of the hobbies, I rediscovered my love for creativity and located among the actions therapeutic.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In the course of the lockdown, I’ve had loads of time to myself. Moderately than spend all my time bingeing Netflix, I made a decision to concentrate on myself and check out a number of new hobbies.
In the course of the course of, I rediscovered a love for creativity and creativeness … whereas additionally realizing a dislike for needles and thread.
Listed below are six hobbies I attempted throughout the lockdown and what occurred after I tried them out.